South Bay News
Congressman to join search for Sierra LaMar
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Bay Area Congressman Jerry McNerney will be joining volunteers tomorrow in Morgan Hill in the search for missing teenager Sierra LaMar.
The 15-year-old went missing on March 16 on her way to school. Officials have organized weekly searches since her disappearance. Congressman McNerney of Pleasanton will participate in tomorrow's search starting at 8 a.m.
Even though her body has yet to be found, Antolin Garcia-Torres is charged with LaMar's murder, prosecutors say they have DNA evidence linking him to the crime.
sierra lamar, crime, murder, missing person, morgan hill, san jose, south bay news
- Occupy the Farm protesters returning to Albany land
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Cyclists converge in Livermore for Amgen Tour of CA
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention Center 21 min ago
- Missing 3-year-old Hayward boy found 33 min ago
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Newark police investigate officer-involved shooting
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack 18 min ago
- Witnesses: Car strikes crowd at Va. parade 7 min ago
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention...
21 min ago