South Bay News
San Jose police investigating rash of shootings
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A man is hospitalized in San Jose with life-threatening injuries this morning as the city's recent rash of shootings continues.
The most recent victim was found last night at about 9 p.m. on East San Antonio Street near Highway 101. Police say the shooters left before they arrived. Investigators are hoping to hear from any possible witnesses.
San Jose police are also investigating the city's 28th homicide of the year after a man was found shot to death early yesterday morning. It happened around 5 a.m. on Van Sansul Avenue. Police say the victim died at the scene. Right now, they have no motive and no suspect description.
san jose, SJPD, crime, shooting, south bay news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF 18 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro 5 min ago
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration...
18 min ago