South Bay News
San Jose police investigating rash of shootings
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A man is hospitalized in San Jose with life-threatening injuries this morning as the city's recent rash of shootings continues.
The most recent victim was found last night at about 9 p.m. on East San Antonio Street near Highway 101. Police say the shooters left before they arrived. Investigators are hoping to hear from any possible witnesses.
San Jose police are also investigating the city's 28th homicide of the year after a man was found shot to death early yesterday morning. It happened around 5 a.m. on Van Sansul Avenue. Police say the victim died at the scene. Right now, they have no motive and no suspect description.
san jose, SJPD, crime, shooting, south bay news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead' 36 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy 42 min ago
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos