South Bay News
Boardwalk annouces name of new roller coaster
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (KGO) -- The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk revealed the name of its new ride Monday.
"The Undertow" will be Northern California's first spinning roller coaster. The carousel does 360-degree turns as it moves at 40 miles per hour.
The coaster makes its debut on the Boardwalk next summer.
santa cruz, santa cruz beach boardwalk, south bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court 19 min ago
- Man fined $525 for refilling drink without paying
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear...
19 min ago