South Bay News
Boardwalk annouces name of new roller coaster
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (KGO) -- The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk revealed the name of its new ride Monday.
"The Undertow" will be Northern California's first spinning roller coaster. The carousel does 360-degree turns as it moves at 40 miles per hour.
The coaster makes its debut on the Boardwalk next summer.
santa cruz, santa cruz beach boardwalk, south bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos