South Bay News
Southbound Highway 17 lanes reopen following motorcycle crash near Los Gatos
LOS GATOS, Calif. -- Southbound state Highway 17 has reopened south of Los Gatos after a motorcycle crash briefly blocked the highway this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The incident involving two motorcycles was reported at 9:57 a.m. near Summit Road.
A Sig-alert was issued at 10:16 a.m. and canceled by 10:50 a.m., the CHP said.
All southbound lanes were closed for a brief period after the crash.
The CHP was working to determine the extent of injuries from the crash.
santa clara county, crash, los gatos, south bay news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash 55 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos