South Bay News
Southbound Highway 17 lanes reopen following motorcycle crash near Los Gatos
LOS GATOS, Calif. -- Southbound state Highway 17 has reopened south of Los Gatos after a motorcycle crash briefly blocked the highway this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The incident involving two motorcycles was reported at 9:57 a.m. near Summit Road.
A Sig-alert was issued at 10:16 a.m. and canceled by 10:50 a.m., the CHP said.
All southbound lanes were closed for a brief period after the crash.
The CHP was working to determine the extent of injuries from the crash.
santa clara county, crash, los gatos, south bay news
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz? 12 min ago
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos