South Bay News
Stuck man extricated from walls in San Jose
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose fire rescue crew extricated a man who fell 20 feet from a roof and became stuck between two buildings at a shopping plaza early this morning, according to San Jose fire officials.
San Jose fire Capt. Reggie Williams said that 18 emergency personnel responded to extricate the man.
"We're not sure what he was doing on top of this roof," Williams said this morning.
At 3:49 a.m. rescue personnel successfully extricated the man from between two cinder block walls located near the Orchard Supply Hardware store at the intersection of Aborn Road and East Capitol Expressway, according to fire officials.
san jose, south bay news
- Jahi McMath's family to hold rally, march in Oakland 28 min ago
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 2 min ago
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Jahi McMath's mother writes letter about daughter 27 min ago
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Neighbors: Nevada gunman had botched vasectomy
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos