South Bay News
Two-alarm fire burns home in San Jose
SAN JOSE -- A two-alarm fire is burning a home in a residential area of San Jose this morning, a fire department dispatcher said.
The fire at the home at 1689 Mulberry Lane in the Willow Glen area was reported at 6:55 a.m. A couple people contacted the San Jose Fire Department reporting a roof fire, senior dispatcher Eric Joslin said.
As of about 7:30 a.m., the blaze was not under control.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation. A damage
estimate was not available.
No injuries have been reported.
san jose, fire, south bay news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars 53 min ago
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay 22 min ago
- Free health clinics to take place in the Bay Area 2 min ago
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos