South Bay News
Two-alarm fire burns home in San Jose
SAN JOSE -- A two-alarm fire is burning a home in a residential area of San Jose this morning, a fire department dispatcher said.
The fire at the home at 1689 Mulberry Lane in the Willow Glen area was reported at 6:55 a.m. A couple people contacted the San Jose Fire Department reporting a roof fire, senior dispatcher Eric Joslin said.
As of about 7:30 a.m., the blaze was not under control.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation. A damage
estimate was not available.
No injuries have been reported.
san jose, fire, south bay news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 47 min ago
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting 21 min ago
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday