South Bay News
Two-alarm fire burns home in San Jose
SAN JOSE -- A two-alarm fire is burning a home in a residential area of San Jose this morning, a fire department dispatcher said.
The fire at the home at 1689 Mulberry Lane in the Willow Glen area was reported at 6:55 a.m. A couple people contacted the San Jose Fire Department reporting a roof fire, senior dispatcher Eric Joslin said.
As of about 7:30 a.m., the blaze was not under control.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation. A damage
estimate was not available.
No injuries have been reported.
san jose, fire, south bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday