South Bay News
Two-alarm fire burns home in San Jose
SAN JOSE -- A two-alarm fire is burning a home in a residential area of San Jose this morning, a fire department dispatcher said.
The fire at the home at 1689 Mulberry Lane in the Willow Glen area was reported at 6:55 a.m. A couple people contacted the San Jose Fire Department reporting a roof fire, senior dispatcher Eric Joslin said.
As of about 7:30 a.m., the blaze was not under control.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation. A damage
estimate was not available.
No injuries have been reported.
san jose, fire, south bay news
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield 25 min ago
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO 36 min ago
- Cause of grass fire in San Jose under investigation
- Overhead wire problems disrupt service on Muni
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feintsein's vote
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area
- Dealers in training ahead of new casino opening
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer 8 min ago
- Stray pony found wandering Richmond's Iron Triangle
- Homeless woman defies odds, graduates from UOP 11 min ago
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Harvey Milk events; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
8 min ago