South Bay News
Two-alarm fire burns home in San Jose
SAN JOSE -- A two-alarm fire is burning a home in a residential area of San Jose this morning, a fire department dispatcher said.
The fire at the home at 1689 Mulberry Lane in the Willow Glen area was reported at 6:55 a.m. A couple people contacted the San Jose Fire Department reporting a roof fire, senior dispatcher Eric Joslin said.
As of about 7:30 a.m., the blaze was not under control.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation. A damage
estimate was not available.
No injuries have been reported.
san jose, fire, south bay news
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials 6 min ago
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord 49 min ago
- CHP reopens two lanes of WB I-80 in SF 31 min ago
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists 2 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos