South Bay News
Police search for San Jose homicide suspects
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- San Jose police responded to Monterey Hwy / Bernal Road early Sunday morning on reports of a physical fight involving several subjects and some who may have been armed with guns.
Officers found a man suffering from at least one stab wound. The victim was taken to a local area hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The motive behind the homicide remains under investigation. The victim's identity is being withheld pending positive identification by the Santa Clara County Medical Examiner's Office. No suspects have been arrested in this case.
This marks the city's 34th homicide of the year.
Anyone with information about this case is urged to call police at (408) 277-5283.
san jose, murder, south bay news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars 16 min ago
- Free health clinics to take place in the Bay Area 48 min ago
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos