South Bay News
Police search for San Jose homicide suspects
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- San Jose police responded to Monterey Hwy / Bernal Road early Sunday morning on reports of a physical fight involving several subjects and some who may have been armed with guns.
Officers found a man suffering from at least one stab wound. The victim was taken to a local area hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The motive behind the homicide remains under investigation. The victim's identity is being withheld pending positive identification by the Santa Clara County Medical Examiner's Office. No suspects have been arrested in this case.
This marks the city's 34th homicide of the year.
Anyone with information about this case is urged to call police at (408) 277-5283.
san jose, murder, south bay news
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- 7 OYS puts waterproof smartphone case to the test
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos