South Bay News
Mom coming back after abandoning daughter
MORGAN HILL, Calif. (KGO) -- The women who abandoned her ten year old child after a shoplifting attempt at Morgan Hill Safeway store is on her way back to Santa Clara County.
Marcy Erico was arrested in a Nevada hotel room last Friday with her ten month old son and a male companion. Officers from Nevada and California are transporting Keelin on an extradition order today.
morgan hill, crime, children, south bay news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested 45 min ago
- Pleasanton students targeted on Instagram 44 min ago
- Sonoma Co. supervisor takes stand in peeping trial
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Group still fighting to save Ice Center in San Mateo
- Clippers beat Warriors 98-96 for 2-1 series lead
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland
- 11 kids, driver hurt in SoCal school bus crash
- Paul McCartney will play final show at Candlestick
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game
- Company seeks professional bruncher in SF
- 7OYS investigates Discount Gold Brokers
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect...
45 min ago