South Bay News
Mom coming back after abandoning daughter
MORGAN HILL, Calif. (KGO) -- The women who abandoned her ten year old child after a shoplifting attempt at Morgan Hill Safeway store is on her way back to Santa Clara County.
Marcy Erico was arrested in a Nevada hotel room last Friday with her ten month old son and a male companion. Officers from Nevada and California are transporting Keelin on an extradition order today.
morgan hill, crime, children, south bay news
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos