South Bay News
Mom coming back after abandoning daughter
MORGAN HILL, Calif. (KGO) -- The women who abandoned her ten year old child after a shoplifting attempt at Morgan Hill Safeway store is on her way back to Santa Clara County.
Marcy Erico was arrested in a Nevada hotel room last Friday with her ten month old son and a male companion. Officers from Nevada and California are transporting Keelin on an extradition order today.
morgan hill, crime, children, south bay news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Stanford grad wins big deal on "Shark Tank"
54 min ago