South Bay News
MythBusters opens up exhibit at Tech Museum
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Do you get wetter running or walking through rain? This and other burning questions are part of a new exhibit at San Jose's Tech Museum.
The TV show "MythBusters" is showing off its zany experiments disproving common beliefs. Things such as which side hits the ground if you drop a slice of bread with one side buttered?
You can also try to evade a bullet or channel your inner superman by trying to change into a superhero in a phone booth. The exhibit is geared for kids, but like the show, it also piques an adult's curiosity.
"You'll see a kid come up to the station and start experimenting, and the adult sits there and kind of watches their child and says, wait a minute, "I figured this out, hold on, get out of the way, let me try this," said Tory Belleci, a MythBusters Cohost.
MythBusters opens on Saturday.
san jose, museums, south bay news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge 45 min ago
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos