South Bay News
MythBusters opens up exhibit at Tech Museum
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Do you get wetter running or walking through rain? This and other burning questions are part of a new exhibit at San Jose's Tech Museum.
The TV show "MythBusters" is showing off its zany experiments disproving common beliefs. Things such as which side hits the ground if you drop a slice of bread with one side buttered?
You can also try to evade a bullet or channel your inner superman by trying to change into a superhero in a phone booth. The exhibit is geared for kids, but like the show, it also piques an adult's curiosity.
"You'll see a kid come up to the station and start experimenting, and the adult sits there and kind of watches their child and says, wait a minute, "I figured this out, hold on, get out of the way, let me try this," said Tory Belleci, a MythBusters Cohost.
MythBusters opens on Saturday.
san jose, museums, south bay news
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
47 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos