South Bay News
Teen to be charged as adult in SJ crime spree
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Santa Clara County prosecutors revealed Monday they will charge a 15-year-old as an adult following a deadly crime spree in San Jose.
Police arrested him in Concord on Friday.
San Jose police believe the teen teamed with 26-year-old Jonathan Dawson Wilbanks in at least four armed robberies.
Detectives also suspect the pair of killing a man outside a 7-Eleven store and wounding a police officer who was chasing them on November 16.
san jose, shooting, crime, south bay news
- 5-alarm fire burning at building near China Basin 14 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Major BART delays due to Balboa Park station incident
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos