South Bay News
Police investigate 2 robberies at drug stores
SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Authorities in Santa Clara County are investigating two robberies in the last two days. The most recent was on Monday at a Walgreens in Downtown Palo Alto.
One photo was taken by a Walgreens surveillance camera. And on Sunday a man robbed the CVS on De Anza Boulevard in Cupertino, which cameras also caught.
He has a similar description as the previous robber. Investigators have not said if the two robberies are connected.
santa clara county, crime, drugs, cupertino, palo alto, south bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF 5 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
1 min ago
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
5 min ago