South Bay News
Police investigate 2 robberies at drug stores
SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Authorities in Santa Clara County are investigating two robberies in the last two days. The most recent was on Monday at a Walgreens in Downtown Palo Alto.
One photo was taken by a Walgreens surveillance camera. And on Sunday a man robbed the CVS on De Anza Boulevard in Cupertino, which cameras also caught.
He has a similar description as the previous robber. Investigators have not said if the two robberies are connected.
santa clara county, crime, drugs, cupertino, palo alto, south bay news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 42 min ago
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday