South Bay News
SJPD confiscate $125,000 worth of pot at house
SAN JOSE (KGO) -- Police say they've confiscated about $125,000 worth of marijuana growing inside a home in east San Jose.
Police say they made the discovery at about 3 a.m. at a home on Sandalwood Court. Neighbors called to report "suspicious" people walking in and out. When officers arrived they say nobody was home and the door was open. Inside they found an elaborate grow operation including 300 pot plants.
san jose, crime, SJPD, south bay news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- Target shopper files suit over security breach
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints 27 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Stores stay open around the clock before...
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos