South Bay News
Part of Great Mall reopens after bomb threat
MILPITAS, Calif. (KGO) -- Part of the Great Mall was evacuated friday evening after Kohl's employees discovered a bomb threat in a men's bathroom.
Milpitas police did not discover any suspicious items in the store. The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms also searched the area with bomb-sniffing dogs.
Kohl's and adjacent stores in the Great Mall reopened around 8 p.m.
shopping, evacuation, milpitas, south bay news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire 30 min ago
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos