South Bay News
Victim assaulted during carjacking in SJ
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- A suspect in an alleged carjacking Thursday evening near San Jose Municipal Stadium assaulted a male victim and then drove away in his vehicle, police said.
The victim, who was not injured, reported that the suspect assaulted him and stole his vehicle at 7:16 p.m. in the 600 block of Nordale Avenue in San Jose's Rockspring neighborhood, located about two miles south of downtown, according to police.
The suspect has not been identified and officers have not yet located the stolen vehicle, police said.
san jose, crime, south bay news
- Fatal crash closes WB I-580 lanes in Livermore 42 min ago
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase 44 min ago
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions 12 min ago
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the House
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations 20 min ago
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART,...
12 min ago
- Inside look at SF Ballet's 'Nutcracker'
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos