South Bay News
Victim assaulted during carjacking in SJ
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- A suspect in an alleged carjacking Thursday evening near San Jose Municipal Stadium assaulted a male victim and then drove away in his vehicle, police said.
The victim, who was not injured, reported that the suspect assaulted him and stole his vehicle at 7:16 p.m. in the 600 block of Nordale Avenue in San Jose's Rockspring neighborhood, located about two miles south of downtown, according to police.
The suspect has not been identified and officers have not yet located the stolen vehicle, police said.
san jose, crime, south bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Serious accident on Almaden Expressway in San Jose 3 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting