South Bay News
Santa Cruz police release sketch of alleged groper
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (KGO) -- Santa Cruz police have released a sketch of a man who allegedly groped a 12-year-old girl on her way home from school.
Officers say the man grabbed her on Walnut Avenue at about 2:30 p.m. Friday. He ran away when the girl confronted him.
A witness saw the man in the area, a second time, just after the incident.
Santa Cruz police are asking anyone who recognizes the attacker for help to identify him.
santa cruz, sex crimes, children, south bay news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits 31 min ago
- Broken window of high-rise shuts down block in SF
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break 41 min ago
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision 53 min ago
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks 18 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday