South Bay News
Police investigating shooting in East San Jose
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Police are at the scene of a shooting in East San Jose this afternoon, a police spokesman said.
Officers received a report at 1:37 p.m. of a person shot in the 2600 block of Ponselle Court, between U.S. Highway 101 and South King Road, police said.
At least one person has been transported to a hospital, police said.
No suspects have been apprehended, and the shooting remains under investigation, police said.
east san jose, san jose, crime, shooting, south bay news
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela 23 min ago
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro 24 min ago
- Recology plant fire creates heavy smoke in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday