South Bay News
Police investigating shooting in East San Jose
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Police are at the scene of a shooting in East San Jose this afternoon, a police spokesman said.
Officers received a report at 1:37 p.m. of a person shot in the 2600 block of Ponselle Court, between U.S. Highway 101 and South King Road, police said.
At least one person has been transported to a hospital, police said.
No suspects have been apprehended, and the shooting remains under investigation, police said.
east san jose, san jose, crime, shooting, south bay news
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 57 min ago
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars 38 min ago
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 41 min ago
- Man found fatally shot in Concord 14 min ago
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body