South Bay News
Police investigating shooting in East San Jose
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Police are at the scene of a shooting in East San Jose this afternoon, a police spokesman said.
Officers received a report at 1:37 p.m. of a person shot in the 2600 block of Ponselle Court, between U.S. Highway 101 and South King Road, police said.
At least one person has been transported to a hospital, police said.
No suspects have been apprehended, and the shooting remains under investigation, police said.
east san jose, san jose, crime, shooting, south bay news
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach 36 min ago
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil' 34 min ago
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd 11 min ago