South Bay News
Fiery object thrown at home in San Jose
SAN JOSE (KGO) -- A fiery object was thrown at a house early this morning in San Jose.
San Jose police said an accelerant was used to light the object on fire, before it was tossed at the house on Glenwood Avenue near Cherry Glen Way around three this morning.
The porch caught fire and the front door of the house was singed. The rest of the home was untouched, though the people there are naturally shaken.
san jose, fire, south bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case