South Bay News
Woman killed in mobile home fire in Sunnyvale
SUNNYVALE, Calif. -- A woman was killed in a two-alarm mobile home fire in Sunnyvale late Wednesday night, a Department of Public Safety captain said this morning.
The blaze was reported at about 11:30 p.m. in the Plaza del Ray mobile home community at 1225 Vienna Drive.
One male occupant of the mobile home was assisted out of the residence and survived, but the woman died, Capt. David Verbrugge said.
sunnyvale, fire, south bay news
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- False hopes dismay in search for missing jet
12 min ago