South Bay News
San Jose homicide may be gang related
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- San Jose police say gang violence could be to blame for the city's fourth homicide of the year.
Two people were shot around 9 p.m. Saturday on Audubon Drive near Robert F. Kennedy Elementary School.
One person died. A second person is in the hospital and is expected to live.
Police have not yet identified the gunman.
san jose, crime, gang violence, violence, murder, shooting, south bay news
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma tornado 35 min ago
- Firefighters save Vallejo man in apartment fire
- Man goes missing after Bay to Breakers race
- Bay Area residents in DC protest against banks
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Victims hope to get money back from lending scheme
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- roundup: Orinda fire; Obama coming to Bay Area 46 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday