South Bay News
San Jose homicide may be gang related
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- San Jose police say gang violence could be to blame for the city's fourth homicide of the year.
Two people were shot around 9 p.m. Saturday on Audubon Drive near Robert F. Kennedy Elementary School.
One person died. A second person is in the hospital and is expected to live.
Police have not yet identified the gunman.
san jose, crime, gang violence, violence, murder, shooting, south bay news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos