South Bay News
Monte Sereno home invasion suspects due in court
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Four murder suspects accused in a deadly home invasion robbery in Silicon Valley are expected to enter a plea when they return to court today.
Entrepreneur Raveesh Ravi Kumra was found murdered in his Monte Sereno mansion in November. His wife had been assaulted. Lucas Anderson, Javier Garcia and Deangelo Austin are accused of murder. Police say a fourth suspect, Raven Dixon, is a prostitute who had a relationship with Kumra.
Court documents found by ABC7 News paint Kumra's personal and business dealings in an unsavory light -- with accusations that he tried to hide millions of dollars in assets from his business partners.
monte sereno, crime, home invasion, murder, oakland, gang violence, south bay news
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building 25 min ago
- Manhunt on for Bay Area ATM robber
- Outkast, The Cure to headline BottleRock in Napa
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection 7 min ago
- CDC reports rare woman-to-woman HIV transmission
- Overnight stays come to Winchester Mystery House
- Gorilla delivered via rare C-section at San Diego Zoo
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos