South Bay News
Monte Sereno home invasion suspects due in court
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Four murder suspects accused in a deadly home invasion robbery in Silicon Valley are expected to enter a plea when they return to court today.
Entrepreneur Raveesh Ravi Kumra was found murdered in his Monte Sereno mansion in November. His wife had been assaulted. Lucas Anderson, Javier Garcia and Deangelo Austin are accused of murder. Police say a fourth suspect, Raven Dixon, is a prostitute who had a relationship with Kumra.
Court documents found by ABC7 News paint Kumra's personal and business dealings in an unsavory light -- with accusations that he tried to hide millions of dollars in assets from his business partners.
monte sereno, crime, home invasion, murder, oakland, gang violence, south bay news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday 55 min ago
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
57 min ago