South Bay News
Monte Sereno home invasion suspects due in court
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Four murder suspects accused in a deadly home invasion robbery in Silicon Valley are expected to enter a plea when they return to court today.
Entrepreneur Raveesh Ravi Kumra was found murdered in his Monte Sereno mansion in November. His wife had been assaulted. Lucas Anderson, Javier Garcia and Deangelo Austin are accused of murder. Police say a fourth suspect, Raven Dixon, is a prostitute who had a relationship with Kumra.
Court documents found by ABC7 News paint Kumra's personal and business dealings in an unsavory light -- with accusations that he tried to hide millions of dollars in assets from his business partners.
monte sereno, crime, home invasion, murder, oakland, gang violence, south bay news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday