South Bay News
Alcohol may have been involved in woman's fatal fall
The Santa Clara County medical examiner's office says alcohol may have been involved in the fatal fall of a woman from a high-rise balcony in San Jose.
The 24-year-old fell from a high-rise on West St. James Street around 3 a.m. Friday.
Her body was found on the ground in front of the 11-story building. Police say there is no evidence of foul play or that it was a suicide.
san jose, alcohol, south bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 2 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos