South Bay News
1 killed, 1 injured in shooting in unincorporated SJ
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- One man was killed and one injured in a shooting in unincorporated San Jose Sunday afternoon, according to the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office.
One victim was found fatally wounded on the 14000 block of Ronda Drive around 3:45 p.m. after a 911 call reporting the shooting, according to Sgt. Jose Cardoza.
Around the same time, a second victim arrived at Good Samaritan Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, Cardoza said.
Both victims were male adults.
san jose, santa clara county, shooting, guns, south bay news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar 37 min ago
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame 11 min ago
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption 30 min ago
- Man gets 110 years to life for Hayward teen's murder
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos