South Bay News
Police investigate East SJ shooting that killed two
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Two people were shot and killed this afternoon in East San Jose near William C. Overfelt High School, according to police.
The shooting was reported around 4:30 p.m. in the 1800 block of Bermuda Way, police said.
The shooting victims are a male and a female, police said. Their names and ages have not been released.
san jose, SJPD, shooting, guns, crime, south bay news
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man 29 min ago
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather 1 min ago
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Holiday Heroes event to help children in need
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Bay Area family competing in national Christmas light competition
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup 37 min ago
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing... 58 min ago
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 45 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
45 min ago