South Bay News
Police investigate East SJ shooting that killed two
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Two people were shot and killed this afternoon in East San Jose near William C. Overfelt High School, according to police.
The shooting was reported around 4:30 p.m. in the 1800 block of Bermuda Way, police said.
The shooting victims are a male and a female, police said. Their names and ages have not been released.
san jose, SJPD, shooting, guns, crime, south bay news
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move 6 min ago
- Dixon boy fatally mauled by dog in Union City
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Police ID Boulevard Burger armed robbery suspect
- Colma BART station reopened after fatality
- 7 construction workers, firefighter hurt in SF General fire
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after SF Hwy 101 crash
- Authorities: Unattended campfire caused Calif. fire
- Intel chief: NSA foiled dozens of terrorist plots
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: SF hospital fire; SF Giants unveil cafe
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday 4 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
1 min ago