South Bay News
Police investigate East SJ shooting that killed two
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Two people were shot and killed this afternoon in East San Jose near William C. Overfelt High School, according to police.
The shooting was reported around 4:30 p.m. in the 1800 block of Bermuda Way, police said.
The shooting victims are a male and a female, police said. Their names and ages have not been released.
san jose, SJPD, shooting, guns, crime, south bay news
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to aviation
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault 24 min ago
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Bay Area Rosie the Riveters to meet Joe Biden in DC
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS 16 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills...
16 min ago