South Bay News
Fifth person charged in Monte Sereno businessman's murder
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A fifth person has been charged in connection with the death of a Monte Sereno multimillionaire.
32-year-old Katrina Fritz was arraigned on murder and robbery charges in San Jose Friday. Her exact involvement remains a secret because court documents were not made public.
Ravi Kumra was murdered last November at his estate in Monte Sereno. He apparently suffocated from the duct tape he was tied up with.
Three men and another woman have also been charged in Kumra's death.
They are expected to appear in court next month.
monte sereno, crime, home invasion, murder, oakland, gang violence, south bay news
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Bay Area man arrested for killing relatives abroad
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Millions to hit the roads this Memorial Day weekend
- Rare Apple computer could fetch $640k at auction
- New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
- Teen remembered 19 years after unsolved murder
- Clayton resident ID'd as bicyclist killed in SF
- Top 10 items found during 2012 coastal cleanup
- Get Free Stuff: Coffee; Shampoo
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Unsolved murder vigil; Oakland shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday