South Bay News
San Jose police search for missing at-risk man
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are asking for help in the search for an at-risk San Jose man who has been missing since Sunday night, police said.
Hipolito Canseco, 53, was last seen at about 9 p.m. and lives at 1315 Vine St.
His family said Canseco suffered a head injury when he was 10 years old and as a result, his mental capacity is that of a 10-year-old. He can only provide his name and only speaks Spanish, police said.
Canseco also has a history of seizures.
He is described as a Hispanic man, standing 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 130 pounds, with salt-and-pepper hair, a black mustache and a medium build, police said.
He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, dark blue sweatpants and sandals.
Anyone with information about Canseco's whereabouts is asked to call San Jose police at (408) 277-4786 or dial 911.
san jose, missing person, south bay news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead' 28 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos