South Bay News
San Jose police search for missing at-risk man
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are asking for help in the search for an at-risk San Jose man who has been missing since Sunday night, police said.
Hipolito Canseco, 53, was last seen at about 9 p.m. and lives at 1315 Vine St.
His family said Canseco suffered a head injury when he was 10 years old and as a result, his mental capacity is that of a 10-year-old. He can only provide his name and only speaks Spanish, police said.
Canseco also has a history of seizures.
He is described as a Hispanic man, standing 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 130 pounds, with salt-and-pepper hair, a black mustache and a medium build, police said.
He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, dark blue sweatpants and sandals.
Anyone with information about Canseco's whereabouts is asked to call San Jose police at (408) 277-4786 or dial 911.
san jose, missing person, south bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case