South Bay News
Steve Wozniak's former estate on the market
LOS GATOS, Calif. (KGO) -- A Los Gatos estate originally owned by Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak is up for sale.
The two-story, six-bedroom house is on the market for $4.5 million. It has been marked down by $500,000.
The property features a pool with a waterfall, an indoor play area for children and a koi pond.
Records show the house has been sold three times since 2004, when Wozniack owned it.
It last hit the market in 2009.
steve wozniak, apple, los gatos, real estate, south bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep 38 min ago
- Korean Air A380 hits 2 light poles at LA airport
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 40 min ago
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
40 min ago