South Bay News
Steve Wozniak's former estate on the market
LOS GATOS, Calif. (KGO) -- A Los Gatos estate originally owned by Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak is up for sale.
The two-story, six-bedroom house is on the market for $4.5 million. It has been marked down by $500,000.
The property features a pool with a waterfall, an indoor play area for children and a koi pond.
Records show the house has been sold three times since 2004, when Wozniack owned it.
It last hit the market in 2009.
steve wozniak, apple, los gatos, real estate, south bay news
- Brentwood students facing charges for sexting scandal
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Santa Clara student sets record for...
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos