South Bay News
BART extension construction underway in San Jose
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Major construction to connect BART to the South Bay is underway in San Jose.
Hostetter Road between Lundy Avenue and Flickinger Avenue is partly closed. The 10-mile line will run from South Fremont to Berryessa Road. Work on the $2.3 billion project will continue every weekday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. The new Berryessa station is expected to open in 2018.
san jose, BART, transportation, fremont, south bay news
- Fatal crash blocks lanes of I-580 in Livermore 20 min ago
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions 39 min ago
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual 12 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations 47 min ago
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART,...
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos