South Bay News
BART extension construction underway in San Jose
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Major construction to connect BART to the South Bay is underway in San Jose.
Hostetter Road between Lundy Avenue and Flickinger Avenue is partly closed. The 10-mile line will run from South Fremont to Berryessa Road. Work on the $2.3 billion project will continue every weekday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. The new Berryessa station is expected to open in 2018.
san jose, BART, transportation, fremont, south bay news
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap 1 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire