South Bay News
Three Saratoga HS sexual assault suspects on house arrest
SARATOGA, Calif. (KGO) -- Three teenagers facing charges for the sexual assault of a Saratoga High School student who later committed suicide have been released from Juvenile Hall.
Our media partner, the San Jose Mercury News, reports that the three 16-year-old boys are on electronically-monitored house arrest.
They are accused of assaulting Audrie Pott who hanged herself after a photo of her from the night of the attack was reportedly shared between some kids at her school.
saratoga, crime, sex crimes, cyberbullying, facebook, websites, internet, smartphones, parenting, cellphone, social media, audrie pott, vigil, south bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case