South Bay News
Three Saratoga HS sexual assault suspects on house arrest
SARATOGA, Calif. (KGO) -- Three teenagers facing charges for the sexual assault of a Saratoga High School student who later committed suicide have been released from Juvenile Hall.
Our media partner, the San Jose Mercury News, reports that the three 16-year-old boys are on electronically-monitored house arrest.
They are accused of assaulting Audrie Pott who hanged herself after a photo of her from the night of the attack was reportedly shared between some kids at her school.
saratoga, crime, sex crimes, cyberbullying, facebook, websites, internet, smartphones, parenting, cellphone, social media, audrie pott, vigil, south bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident 11 min ago
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014 30 min ago
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run 34 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos