South Bay News
2 dead after canoe capsizes on Lexington Reservoir
Two people are confirmed dead after a canoe capsized on the Lexington Reservoir near Los Gatos.
There were four people in the canoe and the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department says they were not wearing life vests.
Two other boaters were able to swim safely to shore.
It appears all four people in the canoe were from the same family.
los gatos, boats, south bay news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Gay partner benefits growing at Fortune 500 firms 56 min ago
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- 7 LA sheriff's deputies arrested in jail probe
- South Africa names speakers for Mandela ceremony
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Winter Spare the Air called for today
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos