South Bay News
SJ police seek two young sisters who ran away from foster home
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are searching for two young sisters who are missing after fleeing from a foster care home in San Jose Friday morning.
Rachel and Chrissie Rodriguez ran away from their foster home at 905 Juliet Ave. at about 10 a.m. after they became upset over having to move to a new residence, police said.
Rachel, 10, is described as 5 feet tall, weighing 150 pounds with black hair and brown eyes and Chrissie is 13 years old, 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 220 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information about these girls is urged to notify San Jose police's missing persons unit at (408) 277-4786.
san jose, south bay news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California 37 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 34 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Little progress made in search for missing...
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos