South Bay News
SJ police seek two young sisters who ran away from foster home
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are searching for two young sisters who are missing after fleeing from a foster care home in San Jose Friday morning.
Rachel and Chrissie Rodriguez ran away from their foster home at 905 Juliet Ave. at about 10 a.m. after they became upset over having to move to a new residence, police said.
Rachel, 10, is described as 5 feet tall, weighing 150 pounds with black hair and brown eyes and Chrissie is 13 years old, 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 220 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information about these girls is urged to notify San Jose police's missing persons unit at (408) 277-4786.
san jose, south bay news
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events 23 min ago
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Deadline looms to complete Covered CA applications
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Sonoma County crash; Sunday parking in SF
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos