South Bay News
Yahoo mailroom evacuated over suspicious package
There was a small scare on the campus of Yahoo in Sunnyvale Monday.
Authorities evacuated the mailroom in a building on First Avenue after an employee found a package with an unknown powder. Five people were decontaminated as investigators tested the substance.
They found out it was just a Vitamin C supplement an employee had mailed to the office.
sunnyvale, yahoo, silicon valley, suspicious package, evacuation, south bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case