South Bay News
Yahoo mailroom evacuated over suspicious package
There was a small scare on the campus of Yahoo in Sunnyvale Monday.
Authorities evacuated the mailroom in a building on First Avenue after an employee found a package with an unknown powder. Five people were decontaminated as investigators tested the substance.
They found out it was just a Vitamin C supplement an employee had mailed to the office.
sunnyvale, yahoo, silicon valley, suspicious package, evacuation, south bay news
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos