South Bay News
Yahoo mailroom evacuated over suspicious package
There was a small scare on the campus of Yahoo in Sunnyvale Monday.
Authorities evacuated the mailroom in a building on First Avenue after an employee found a package with an unknown powder. Five people were decontaminated as investigators tested the substance.
They found out it was just a Vitamin C supplement an employee had mailed to the office.
sunnyvale, yahoo, silicon valley, suspicious package, evacuation, south bay news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Family escapes house fire in Oakland overnight 8 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday