South Bay News
Trail of tar leaves San Jose resident baffled, angry
A trail of tar weaving through a San Jose neighborhood left some residents with a mess on their hands. The tar trail starts at a parking lot, stretches nearly two city blocks and ends outside a small restaurant.
No one knows exactly how it got there.
The San Jose Fire Department says the tar isn't hazardous and it shouldn't be dangerous for homeowners to clean it up themselves.
One homeowner said he file a police report but hasn't heard from anyone yet.
san jose, south bay news
- San Jose police officer arrested for sexual assault 50 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday