South Bay News
SJ travel agency closes up shop, DA asks victims to call
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A hotline has been established for people who feel they were ripped off by a San Jose travel agency.
Sunlight Travel abruptly closed its doors last week. The closure left many people wondering about the thousands of dollars they paid the agency to travel to Vietnam and other destinations.
The Santa Clara County District Attorney's office has created a fraud hotline for people who feel they are a victim of Sunlight Travel.
The number is: (408) 792-2675
san jose, travel, santa clara county, south bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- Consumer Reports tests toothbrushes
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court 12 min ago
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown