South Bay News
SJ travel agency closes up shop, DA asks victims to call
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A hotline has been established for people who feel they were ripped off by a San Jose travel agency.
Sunlight Travel abruptly closed its doors last week. The closure left many people wondering about the thousands of dollars they paid the agency to travel to Vietnam and other destinations.
The Santa Clara County District Attorney's office has created a fraud hotline for people who feel they are a victim of Sunlight Travel.
The number is: (408) 792-2675
san jose, travel, santa clara county, south bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 8 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality 45 min ago
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure 33 min ago
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos