South Bay News
SJ travel agency closes up shop, DA asks victims to call
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A hotline has been established for people who feel they were ripped off by a San Jose travel agency.
Sunlight Travel abruptly closed its doors last week. The closure left many people wondering about the thousands of dollars they paid the agency to travel to Vietnam and other destinations.
The Santa Clara County District Attorney's office has created a fraud hotline for people who feel they are a victim of Sunlight Travel.
The number is: (408) 792-2675
san jose, travel, santa clara county, south bay news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos