South Bay News
Car crashes into Milpitas Starbucks, no injuries
MILPITAS, Calif. (KGO) -- A car crashed into a Starbucks on Calaveras Boulevard in Milpitas, right off Interstate 680.
Milpitas police say a 59-year-old woman crashed into the Starbucks just before 7:24 a.m. Five customers and five employees were inside at the time, but amazingly no one was injured. Damage from the car reached all the way to the counter.
A Starbucks regional manager says this is the fourth car to crash into one of the stores in Milpitas and Fremont in the past three years.
Police said the driver was cooperative and would likely not be cited or face any charges. The car was towed from the scene.
The Starbucks was closed for repairs for several hours, but reopened later in the afternoon.
starbucks, crash, milpitas, south bay news, matt keller
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash 33 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions 30 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART,...
30 min ago