South Bay News
No plea entered for Sierra LaMar murder suspect
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- The man accused of murdering missing Morgan Hill teenager Sierra LaMar was in court Thursday morning.
Antolin Garcia Torres did not enter a plea during the hearing in Santa Clara County Superior Court.
Garcia Torres was arrested in May last year on murder charges, even though LaMar's body has not been found. She vanished on her way to school two months earlier.
Garcia Torres is also charged with attempted kidnapping and carjacking in attacks on three other women in 2009.
morgan hill, sierra lamar, missing person, crime, murder, trials, south bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case