South Bay News
Morgan Hill man arrested for lewd acts with minor
MORGAN HILL, Calif. (KGO) -- Morgan Hill police arrested a man who was working as a YMCA child care provider after a 6-year-old girl alleged the man forced her to engage in a lewd and lascivious act while attending a YMCA child care program.
Police were notified on Friday about the incident and arrested Nicolas Lhermine, 20 years old, of Morgan Hill. During their investigation, police located evidence of another sexual assault victim.
Lhermine violated several YMCA policies that were in place preventing staff from being alone with children. Lhermine has been working for the YMCA for the past four years in various capacities.
The YMCA will be notifying parents of children who have been in contact with Lhermine.
The Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office has charged Lhermine with sexual acts with a child 10 years old or younger and possession of child pornography.
Anyone with information regarding this incident, or who believes they may also have been a victim of Lhermine is encouraged to contact Morgan Hill Police Department Detective Burdick at (408) 779-2101 or the anonymous tip line at (408) 947-STOP (7867).
morgan hill, crime, child abuse, children, south bay news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos