South Bay News
17 displaced by apartment fire in San Jose
SAN JOSE (KGO) -- The Red Cross is helping 17 people displaced by an early morning apartment building fire in West San Jose.
The kitchen fire destroyed two Waterbury Court apartments and the intense heat shattered windows in several others.
Nobody was injured. Many of the displaced residents will spend the night in a hotel and will be cleared to return home once power is restored.
fire, san jose, red cross, south bay news, matt keller
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos