South Bay News
Mosquito fogging scheduled for Friday in San Jose
SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Vector Control will be spraying Thursday in Santa Clara County after more mosquitoes tested positive for West Nile Virus.
Pesticide ground fogging will get underway at 11 p.m. in San Jose. Crews plan to spray the zone between Berryessa Road, E. San Antonio Street, 19th and S. Jackson Street.
It will take several hours to complete.
west nile virus, santa clara, east san jose, south bay news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore 18 min ago
- 10-year-old girl to become Wonder Girl in Vallejo
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list 6 min ago
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming electronics 28 min ago
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos