South Bay News
School bus crash in San Jose; no serious injuries
SAN JOSE -- The California Highway Patrol is at the scene of a crash involving a school bus and a minivan this morning, a CHP officer said.
The crash was reported at Moorpark and South Cypress avenues at 8:07 a.m.
The intersection is near Interstate Highway 280 and San Tomas Expressway.
Four students were on board the school bus, but there were no serious injuries, according to the CHP.
san jose, CHP, SJPD, south bay news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday