South Bay News
Small plane makes emergency landing at SJ airport
SAN JOSE -- A corporate plane carrying four people landed safely this morning at Mineta San Jose International Airport after having issues with its landing gear, fire and airport officials said.
Fire crews responded to the airport around 7:40 a.m. after the pilot of a Dassault Falcon 900 corporate plane cited issues with the aircraft's landing gear, a fire dispatcher said.
The plane landed safely at about 8:20 a.m. and no one on board was injured, airport spokeswoman Rosemary Barnes said.
Fire crews were on standby until the plane reached the ground. They were cleared shortly after the landing, fire officials said.
mineta san jose international airport, emergency landing, san jose, south bay news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea 57 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- One dead after house fire in Oakland
- Man arrested for DUI after injury crash in Russian Hill 17 min ago
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case 17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos