South Bay News
San Jose firefighters put out 1-alarm house fire
SAN JOSE -- Firefighters brought a 1-alarm fire at a house in San Jose under control this morning, according to a fire dispatcher.
The fire, located at a single-family dwelling in the 600 block of Delmas Avenue near Brown Street, was reported at 3:35 a.m., according to fire officials.
The blaze was brought under control at 4:04 a.m. and no injuries were reported, according to fire officials.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation. A family of four was able to escape the blaze.
san jose, fire, south bay news
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos