South Bay News
San Jose firefighters put out 1-alarm house fire
SAN JOSE -- Firefighters brought a 1-alarm fire at a house in San Jose under control this morning, according to a fire dispatcher.
The fire, located at a single-family dwelling in the 600 block of Delmas Avenue near Brown Street, was reported at 3:35 a.m., according to fire officials.
The blaze was brought under control at 4:04 a.m. and no injuries were reported, according to fire officials.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation. A family of four was able to escape the blaze.
san jose, fire, south bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- What's next for Candlestick Point? 22 min ago
- Kitten stolen from San Francisco shelter
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos