South Bay News
Southbound Hwy 101 lanes reopen following injury accident in SJ
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- CHP officials say all lanes on southbound U.S. Highway 101 at the South Yerba Buena Road onramp have reopened following a major injury crash involving a motorcycle.
A sig-alert was issued for the highway at 6:38 p.m., according to the CHP. Traffic is being diverted at Yerba Buena Road.
The solo vehicle crash was reported just before 6:30 p.m.
Motorists wereadvised to expect delays and to avoid the area.
The roadway reopened around 9:30 p.m.
san jose, highway 101, crash, traffic, CHP, south bay news
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket 57 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets 59 min ago
- Richmond council votes for foreclosure prevention plan 13 min ago
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to families
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 US films to be preserved 8 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting 47 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday