South Bay News
Missing Cupertino man with dimentia located
CUPERTINO, Calif. -- A 70-year-old Cupertino man who was reported missing Sunday morning has been located and is being evaluated at a hospital, city and Santa Clara County sheriff's office officials said Monday.
Ba Minh Lu, who is in the first stages of dementia, had not been heard from since he left his home on Loree Avenue around 11 a.m. Sunday to take a walk, sheriff's office spokesman Kurtis Stenderup said.
The sheriff's office had scoured the area for Lu using tracking dogs but been unable to locate him. San Jose police also assisted in the search using a helicopter.
missing person, cupertino, south bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support 38 min ago
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed 6 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement 54 min ago
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Driver in fatal Twin Peaks DUI hit-and-run sentenced
- Target shopper files suit over security breach 48 min ago
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set 47 min ago
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on...
38 min ago
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos