South Bay News
Mentally handicapped man reported missing since Friday
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are searching for a mentally handicapped man who has been missing since Friday.
Hiloito Canseco, 54, was last seen Friday around 3:30 p.m. at 1315 Vine St. in San Jose, according to police Sgt. Heather Randol.
Canseco has a previous head injury that left him with diminished mental capacity, Randol said.
He also walks with a limp and has a cane.
Canseco is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall and 140 pounds, with black hair and a beard. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, white T-shirt, black Dickey pants and flip-flops.
missing person, san jose, south bay news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos