South Bay News
Mentally handicapped man reported missing since Friday
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are searching for a mentally handicapped man who has been missing since Friday.
Hiloito Canseco, 54, was last seen Friday around 3:30 p.m. at 1315 Vine St. in San Jose, according to police Sgt. Heather Randol.
Canseco has a previous head injury that left him with diminished mental capacity, Randol said.
He also walks with a limp and has a cane.
Canseco is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall and 140 pounds, with black hair and a beard. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, white T-shirt, black Dickey pants and flip-flops.
missing person, san jose, south bay news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Homicide suspected after body found in San Jose
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- 7OYS explains how to get free car inspections
- Sharks beat Kings 4-3 in OT, take 3-0 series lead
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Suspected San Jose homicide; Warriors Arena
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos