South Bay News
SJPD investigate 39th homicide of the year
SAN JOSE (KGO) -- San Jose police are investigating the city's 39th homicide of the year.
Police say a man was shot and killed yesterday morning on Morrison Avenue. Family members took the victim to the hospital, but he did not survive. Police took a suspect into custody two hours later and say the victim and the suspect knew each other.
SJPD, crime, shooting, south bay news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 42 min ago
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
40 min ago