South Bay News
Santa Clara Co. deputies investigate fatal shooting
UNINCORPORATED SANTA CLARA COUNTY -- Santa Clara County sheriff's deputies are investigating a fatal shooting in unincorporated San Jose, sheriff's officials said.
Deputies responded to a report of a shooting around 10 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of South White Road, sheriff's officials said.
When deputies arrived, they found a male suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He was pronounced dead at the scene, officials said.
The shooting remains under investigation this morning. Further details were not immediately available.
santa clara county, san jose, south bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos