South Bay News
San Jose police investigating city's 43rd homicide of the year
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Police continue to investigate a fatal shooting from Saturday afternoon in East San Jose, a sergeant said.
Officers responded to a report of a person shot in the 2500 block of Bambi Lane, near Capitol Park, at about 4:25 p.m. Saturday, Sgt. Heather Randol said.
When officers arrived, they found a man suffering from at least one gunshot wound, Randol said.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Randol said a motive and the circumstances surrounding the murder remain unknown, and no suspects were in custody as of this morning.
The homicide is San Jose's 43rd of the year.
san jose, shooting, guns, violence, south bay news
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose 10 min ago
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting 58 min ago
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday